Saturday, September 26, 2015

True stories - cousin

True stories  - cousin

There was this new hit movie released a couple of days back and as soon as the first boring class came up, 4 of us bunked it and flew on our bikes to the cinema.

Getting tickets just on time, we entered the theatre and were hurrying to our seats when my phone rang noisily. 

Cousin calling - it read. Picking up the phone I whispered, "What happened.?? Say fast, I'm in class."

C: " Class-ilo??? Chumma pulu adikyathede.....(don't lie) "

Me, sheepishly...." Yeah... I'm outside, in a theatre. How did you know??"

C: " Because I am also in for the same movie. Second last row. Mass bunk from CET!! "

Everybody in the theatre was curious as to why somebody from the second row, stood up gave a huge grin and thumbs up to the girl sitting with her friends in the back. 

#mycousinsrock

No comments:

Post a Comment