Friday, September 25, 2015

True stories - What do men look for in the woman they want to marry.

True story - What do men look for in the woman they want to marry.

What do men look for in the woman they want to marry?? Their looks? Educational status?? Job profile?? Character?? Money?? Family?? Place of birth?? Region / caste?? Ask yourself this question and you think that your answer is one among the above factors if not a combination of those. Am I correct??? Well you are terribly mistaken, guys...

When I told all my guy friends about this batchmate girl I met at the library, who watches football, follows it and is a ardent supporter of Barcelona and a die hard fan of Carlos Puyol and Iniesta (not because of their looks!!),  half of them wouldn't believe me at any cost. The first thing that the other half (whom I could convince with difficulty and evidence) asked me was, "Is she married??" :-D 
Not a question about looks/family/money/education/nationality/job. Not even one word about age/religion.

The heart of a man knows what the mind does not. Football is religion. 

Football is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment